- Triskelion joke one.
- Triskelion joke two.
- HRC is the only person who could lose to Trump.
- Trump is the only person who could lose to HRC.
- Limited vision.
- How did this happen, wonders Villager.
- Motherfucking Democrats.
- Clinton admits she's an idiot.
- Kissinger: a reminder.
- The imperial myopia of candidate Sanders.
- Iggy's new - and supposedly last - album.
- Hollowtide or Editwollow? A dear one advises the second. Another dear one advises the first. A third dear one tells me shut the fuck up. A fourth dear one tells me either submit for publication or shut the fuck up. I tell me I enjoy anguishing this too much. The majority of you won't click through to either.
- That's new Ashbery down there.
- Last night on the shuffle:
The girl in the green ski chasuble
hasn’t yet graduated from radio school.
Let’s pay attention.
Looking ahead, why, he waved his mouth along.
Doesn’t life get difficult in the summer?
The divine medicine for it collapsed
in front of the shortstop,
who took off like a battalion.
Crowds of older people who would read this
happily, willingly, then walking into night’s embrace,
then kiss. “To turn you out, to turn you out!”
Sometimes an arm is accused:
You could have felt it, the blue shirts,
phlegm central, four times a night.
But what does that get me?
When the suburban demonstration kind of shrunk
you put your foot out,
leave it or kiss it
or even two years ago,
Charmaine here tells us.
I think I should stay ...
Cross-eyed sonofabitch ...
He liked him, he could tell. A de-happening.
The gangster no longer wanted to sleep with him,
but what the heck. With time off
for actual fuzz collected ... All right, boys.
Cheap murders, peach driven ... I seen enough of thosesamples along the way.