- Sugarloaf, yesterday w Earthgirl.
- Beloved Sugarloaf, it's where I've gone when I could in the time that I had since I learned to drive.
- Reminder: don't attempt a seven mile hike on rocky trails w hard but not tough elevation gains on an empty stomach and no hydration before hike except coffee. Carry raw almonds, Dumbfuck.
- Reminder: sushi tastes better after a hard hike.
- Restless it roules....
- Amnesia or transmission....
- I didn't vote, though I'm glad Kathleen Matthews and especially David Trone lost.
- I understand the tug-a-war principle even if I think, in this particular case, it won't matter.
- The Chuck Schumer Party.
- We had lunch at my parent's this past Sunday. My aunt, who has teased me for years about my Democratic tribal affiliation, teased me about my Democratic tribal affiliation. I yodeled at her what I've been yodeling at you for years - and I will not yodel at you now, you're welcome - beyond Fuck the Democratic Party, the -.06% less-shitty assholes. I thought I'd yodeled this at her for years, perhaps I have, perhaps I didn't, but she heard this time. Damn, Jeff, you've finally grown up, she said. Lordy, I said.
- I'm voting for Hillary, she said, a life-time Republican (fiscally, not socially). If the only difference between all the stooges running for POTUS is Hillary's gender, I'm voting for Hillary's gender.
- Sounds tribal, I said. She laughed.
- Daddy drives a UFO.
- Grooming your inner perfectionist.
- Live SUNN O))) on the way!
- FORGIVE ME, HOW DID I NOT THINK OF KATE BUSH'S COLLABORATION WITH PRINCE ON A GORGEOUS SONG OFF HER GORGEOUS RED SHOES? It's below the...
- ...New Ashbery which is below the...
- ...view from White Rocks.
PLAYING IN DARKNESS
The men on top of the hill
launched a new dirt lobby
meant to outstrip the precious,
that is, previous, tentative
by a better than three-to-one margin.
And slightly without you
horrified spectators esteem the rain input.
You would have too crude shelter
of boards circling a central meaning place.
Arrhythmia! You pant. Not by a long
chalk, crotch shot
on a bowling team, English-worthy kebabs.
Let Fido confide, or cough up. I can’t
vouch for the clientele, in lockdown mode.
They don’t want you there, aporia.
Mrs. Mulligan down the hall broached the topic
long after everyone had gone home
into the night.
I wondered why you didn't link this tune from the Purple One.ReplyDelete
I am glad you and Earth Girl got out to Sugar Loaf! A good time of year to hike it.
Dinner soon. A birthday dinner. Think where you wanna go. Landru may join us, so that rules out a globe of choices, but his company worth it.Delete
if the polls are right (and then tend to be by this time in the election cycle) trump will lose to hillary by a lot - who knows if it's good or bad?ReplyDelete