- Sugarloaf, yesterday w Earthgirl.
- Beloved Sugarloaf, it's where I've gone when I could in the time that I had since I learned to drive.
- Reminder: don't attempt a seven mile hike on rocky trails w hard but not tough elevation gains on an empty stomach and no hydration before hike except coffee. Carry raw almonds, Dumbfuck.
- Reminder: sushi tastes better after a hard hike.
- Restless it roules....
- Amnesia or transmission....
- I didn't vote, though I'm glad Kathleen Matthews and especially David Trone lost.
- I understand the tug-a-war principle even if I think, in this particular case, it won't matter.
- The Chuck Schumer Party.
- We had lunch at my parent's this past Sunday. My aunt, who has teased me for years about my Democratic tribal affiliation, teased me about my Democratic tribal affiliation. I yodeled at her what I've been yodeling at you for years - and I will not yodel at you now, you're welcome - beyond Fuck the Democratic Party, the -.06% less-shitty assholes. I thought I'd yodeled this at her for years, perhaps I have, perhaps I didn't, but she heard this time. Damn, Jeff, you've finally grown up, she said. Lordy, I said.
- I'm voting for Hillary, she said, a life-time Republican (fiscally, not socially). If the only difference between all the stooges running for POTUS is Hillary's gender, I'm voting for Hillary's gender.
- Sounds tribal, I said. She laughed.
- Daddy drives a UFO.
- Grooming your inner perfectionist.
- Live SUNN O))) on the way!
- FORGIVE ME, HOW DID I NOT THINK OF KATE BUSH'S COLLABORATION WITH PRINCE ON A GORGEOUS SONG OFF HER GORGEOUS RED SHOES? It's below the...
- ...New Ashbery which is below the...
- ...view from White Rocks.
PLAYING IN DARKNESS
The men on top of the hill
launched a new dirt lobby
meant to outstrip the precious,
that is, previous, tentative
by a better than three-to-one margin.
And slightly without you
horrified spectators esteem the rain input.
You would have too crude shelter
of boards circling a central meaning place.
Arrhythmia! You pant. Not by a long
chalk, crotch shot
on a bowling team, English-worthy kebabs.
Let Fido confide, or cough up. I can’t
vouch for the clientele, in lockdown mode.
They don’t want you there, aporia.
Mrs. Mulligan down the hall broached the topic
long after everyone had gone home
into the night.