Planet here to vote, she took these of Fleabus last night. Remember when every post here had a photo of Fleabus by Planet? I should, probably never will, set up a slide show to document the movement of continents across her nose over thirteen years.
Serendipitously, ▲ Fleabus captures my cycling toward Dark. Gonna try and hike some out of it today. Took the day off thinking Earthgirl and I could hike - schools closed for voting - but no,
I promised Earthgirl I'd vote for Board of Education, I promised Landru I'd vote against this year's Ficker pimple, I promised a friend I'd vote for Raskin for House. We'll see.
- White flag.
- The benefits and hazards of voting.
- Urban affluent v rural poor.
- Trump logic is not crazy.
- Centrist Democrat gives four reasons to vote Trump. I am almost small enough to wish for a Trump victory just to humiliate the Hillarium, but a Trump victory today would only mean HRC's 2020 campaign starts tomorrow.
- Why he finds Trump less heinous than he thinks he should.
- A collection of thoughts on American foreign policy.
- Trumped up.
- Pixels to print.
- Bottom's Dream. It's been surprisingly easy to talk myself out of buying this. What the fuck's happened to me?
LEAVE THE HAND IN
Furthermore, Mr. Tuttle used to have to run in the streets.
Now, each time friendship happens, they’re fully booked.
Sporting with amaryllis in the shade is all fine and good,
but when your sparring partner gets there first
you wonder if it was all worth it. “Yes, why do it?”
I’m on hold. It will take quite a lot for this music
to grow on me. I meant no harm. I’ve helped him
from getting stuck before. Dumb thing. All my appetites are friendly.
Children too are free to go and come as they please.
I ask you only to choose between us, then shut down this election.
But don’t reveal too much of your hand at any given time.
Then up and pipes the major, leave the hand in,
or change the vows. The bold, enduring menace of courtship is upon us
like the plague, and none of us can say what trouble
will be precipitated once it has had its way with us.
Our home is marshland. After dinner was wraparound.
You got a tender little look at it.