- That's Teddy, rescued by Rob and who rescued Rob. Click that link, yo.
- Today's Saturday, a good day to be rescued by a cat or dog that needs rescuing.
- UPDATE! We saw two rescue pitbulls on hike today, including a beautiful pink/brown one year old male on his first hike with his lucky human. Once the old cats pass, once one of us retires.....
- Ol' Dirty Bama's Catzilla be end of days.
- Be Kind, my motherfuckers. Even to humans who aren't loved ones.
- I haven't done this in a while, but send me your cat's photo. Or not.
- Rest in Peace, Ed Griffin, a good guy, an unofficial uncle of Earthgirl, husband of Jane, Earthgirl's unofficial aunt and lifelong bestfriend of Earthgirl's mom Joan.
- Ed and Jane's daughter kept an open house for neighborhood ferals in the Griffin basement: our liked-but-not-loved Jess and our beloved Fleabus! were rescued from that colony the two times MOCO Animal Control showed up to thin the herd because of neighbors' complaints.
- Once upon a time every post at this shitty blog had a Fleabus photo. Click Ask Fleabus.
- Serendipity be Blessed. Uncanny, too.
Change, move, dead clock, that this fresh day
May break with dazzling light to these sick eyes.
Burn, glare, old sun, so long unseen,
That time may find its sound again, and cleanse
Whatever it is that a wound remembers
After the healing ends.