- Tickets, I got them for the 11/9 show in DC. You probably still won't want one, but rumor has it the opening band will be Mission of Burma. C'mon, fellow grandpas and grandmas.
- Consciousness: An Object Lesson.
- Stop eating animals.
- Gluttonily greedily.
- 12-gauge rapture.
- Jeff Bezos came up with Amazon after reading Ishiguro?
- Feudalism is the new conservatism?
- Lispector for those who do or who like me should more.
- Windows. Cats.
- All objects live. Some are even alive.
- I'm not gonna lie: the new Pere Ubu, 20 Years in a Montana Missile Silo, is not so much disappointing as underwhelming. Though the line-up remains the same as the in the Orange Period (Long Live Pere Ubu, Lady from Shanghai, Carnival of Souls - which I love love love), this is the first album in The Dark Room era of Pere Ubu. Each listen gets better, but I do love love love the Orange Period albums. I will expand and grow.
- This will be the last time I ask - I don't want to badger - and I only asked today because I found the poster above and heard about Mission of Burma this morning.
- Mission of Burma?
I wish you were in Berlin. I'd go to a lot more concerts than currently.ReplyDelete