- Kayfabe Heyday. Trademark. More later, or not.
- Submission guidelines.
- Kayfabe Mayday. Trademark. More later, or not.
- A Late Capitalist Lyric: the distinction between post-modernism and post-capitalism.
- The League of Assad-Loving Conspiracy Theorists.
- We're doomed.
- Motherfucking humans.
- More Nobel Lit stupid.
- Three new Robert Coover short-stories.
- Everybody Knows. Kayfabe is brain dead but tribalism resuscitates!
- I am telling you three times, we are being reprogrammed, acceleration, with old programming.
- Business-friendly unit shifter.
- Lispector, for those of you who do.
- An old list, tweeted out yesterday, the 32 Best Ambient Albums (w sound), for instance:
Shirts rose on a neighbor’s laundry line,
One or two attempting to fly,
As three fire engines sped by
To save a church going up in flames.
People walking back from the pyre
With their Sunday clothes in tatters
Looked like a troupe of scarecrows
The bank had ousted from their farm.
As for the firebug, we were of two minds:
Some kid trying out a new drug,
Or a drunk ex-soldier angry at God
And Country for making him a cripple.