- Bernie Kopell ▲ , creator of Siegfried, my digital avatar forever and from Day One, born 86 years ago today, born within a month of my dad.
- Standard disclaimer: 1965, I'm six, TV toggled from B/W to color: the good created, the damage done.
- I changed the avatar on my email two or so weeks ago to satisfy an itch (it wasn't Siegfried, I try to keep kaos out of my email) then while hikingthinking last weekend wondered if I'd ever change Siegfried anywhere, and no, but not the once No.
- 86, get it?
- Bless Serendipity for tempting me, fishing me, rewarding my faith by 86, and the warning.
- Olive dreaming, yesterday, photo by Planet, Olive's human.
- Virtue signaling = typing shit and pushing send. This shitty blog, for example.
- Murica 1938.
- Meanwhile, in 2016.
- Posted again - how we got here, or: obamapostasy.
- On the above.
- $70 Trillion.
- It's not that Democrats don't want power, they just can't do what it would take to gain it.
- This shitsmear.
- Shut down Business schools?
- Kindness is not enough: on Fred Rogers.
- Curating Slatterns: painting, poetry, and the female gaze.
- I am stupid for Big Blood and super stupid for this song, it's always in my head.
This morning I know there's a dawn
out there somewhere.
Crazy death drives all the motors
of the world. Radio defiance
flares up in the presence of
the holy vagabonds, and the essence
is erased from my spit.
What number, what song
is lodged like a tic in my ear?
What fever of the unrecorded mist
has turned up inside?
speaking of fur persons, like olive, i see that koko the gorilla has passed awayReplyDelete