- By mid-June in past years Boogle/Glogger would have sent me daily screaming emails Hey, renew your domain name, YOU ARE DEAD JULY 25 IF YOU DON'T! Entering early-late-June not one.
- I logged into my Glogger admin dashboard yesterday - I had to change my debit card number when the old card expired and a new card was issued, and yup, this blog dies last week of July unless I renew the domain name and the dashboard nowhere allowed me to renew the domain name.
- Last night I thought about what I'd do if the domain name doesn't renew and this shitty blog goes dark.
- I have Adobe's Muse through their Creative Cloud, and I could build a website there (though it's more for business applications than daily farting like here), and beg you to follow me there.
- I went to wordpress last night, I could wordpress again and beg you to follow there.
- I could set up an alternative here with Glogger with the vanity-free (compared to the current domain name) blogspot in address and beg you to follow me there.
- I could do nothing, and if this place dies this place dies...
- Life in the Fuck We're So Fucked So Fuck It-ocene, fine metaphors abound.
- Give a bug blot enough time....
- The Rich won and neoliberal capitalism is over.
- The new American aristocracy.
- Climate Leviathan.
- A night among Trump believers way up north.
- I am telling you three times, we are being reprogrammed.
- Conversations with "The Enemy."
- Humanity's borders.
Learn a trade
to sit at desk