- Reflecting, I rediscovered not only can I write about parts of my life that are good, I don't because I don't want to,
- and cannot write about things that s(W)u(O)c(R)k in my life though I want to want to want to.
- I knew this know this, breathing, awake choke, Life in the Apneacene.
- Bitching re: each day's wet clusterfuck farts, breathing, sleep through night, kiddo.
- Crash coming, tombstoney, bleggalgazian.
- I have Doctor Sevrin ears.
- Serendipitously, Kim Carnes was born 73 years ago today, cause saying I have Doctor Sevrin ears puts her one-hit wonder in my head.
- Diana Rigg was born 80 years ago today - normally I'd play the black and white The Avengers themes song, but fuck it.
- Waiting for the water.
- Austerity and its side-effects.
- The current world peace paradox.
- Israel declares itself an apartheid state.
- Thomas Berger was born 94 years ago today. No one reads Thomas Berger anymore.
DREAMS OF A RIVER I WADED WITH OTHERS LONG AGO
She died in the river, she died stepping back
Into the shadows, she died under the bridge
With her pants down, she died with a tongue
In her ear and a dark cigarette in her lips,
She died like heat lightning and milo,
She died like snake doctors on the windshield,
She died in the spring in a dark house
With a storm, she died with her cats and saxophones,
She died with the dead niggerlilies
And the fan belt part number on the nail,
She died first like the wolf
Then the snow in her paperweight,
She died with toilet paper in the screendoor,
And she died with a flyswatter and she died like a window
That turns into a mirror at nightfall, she died
With chowchow and dead flies on the tablecloth,
She died without a hand
On her forehead, she died on the side of the road
In the arms of a stranger.