- So, I'm still here, and though I've received no notification from Blooger that the domain name renewed successfully (as in past years) I'm still here.
- Saw eyedoc this morning, new med be working, surgery cancelled!
- The new med's red's disappeared, a good sign, says eyedoc.
- Ghost village.
- Climate change in the cradle of civilization.
- Methane deathtrap.
- Your fucking Washington Post.
- Turning 74 in a failing world.
- Thurston Moore turned 60 yesterday. I tweeted out these two songs and asked for requests for a cascade today, here's your cascade today.
- More (not Moore) songs Saturday at the very latest.
EACH BOUND OF THE FIERY PAPER
Who does me this I whistle off
brazen as the green of the Palestinian flag
Strange wishful little books clot my fur
I do not labor except to season my domain
Through seven holes all things twitter
I reject the disjecta of allegory
A sluttery roller skate grips my shoe
Is there enough chaos in you to make a world?
The feather on the egg is the horse under the bed
The New England winter is still raw and long