- I did not watch a minute but I saw photos and read quotes, and no possibility exists that Insider Washington, the one calling him a great carpool dad, doesn't know Kavanaugh's a raging Asshole (he was specifically nominated because he's a raging asshole) (feature not a bug, and ambitious young Assholes look at him as the powerful abusive father they wish they had).
- Motherfucking white men gonna kill us all.
- Lindsay Graham wants to be Trump's next Attorney General, by December.
- Via SeatSix, why some Moco names.
- Ask yourself this about your team: this isn't a PR stunt trading off a gone SCOTUS seat for a midterm election, your team couldn't take this petulant fuck down?
- The fine metaphors abounding, mast year.
- I. Hate. Motherfucking. Democrats.
- Hey, if you were on a blogroll but hadn't posted in four months I moved you to the Mor(e)ibund graveyard so if you reanimate, you zombie you, I see you.
- I saw a youtube of middle-aged Trump-supporting white women telling Toots to shut the fuck up, we all get groped and fingered and worse sometimes (don't fight back, it'll make it worse).
- I let Greyhoos and Tarzie and Zen Comix know I'd moved their blogs to Mor(e)ibund, Greyhoos and Tarzie confirmed they're still alive, Dave, you OK?
- Kurt Wagner tweeted out his song below in response to a photo of women scowling at Kavanaugh.
[This poem's about the poems now around]
This poems' about the poems now around
a poem of short streams and long spins
poem that expands like a flower or a dash
a poem that conjugates the verb "argh"
poem that could take anyone's place or time
a poem to make anything rhyme
poem for its own sake
poem drawn from its original lake
poem the subject of a late afternoon
a poem has been known to moo even in Russian
poem of no special function or them all
a poem about the call some receive
poem that says it's proud
that it's loud
poem of an atmosphere right here and now