- Meant to mention: driving home on 270 from past Sunday hike I paid attention to the drive no more than five miles an hour above the speed limit if not in a passing lane game I always play, try it, it will astonish you,
- especially now, I am telling you three times those reeducation programs be getting results
- everybody angry (peculiarly angry, a friend tells me, at himself, not more than normal but normal is changing color, tenor), daydreaming of paint-balling this fuck who just cut me off...
- In good news, I'm seeing Sea and Cake with Planet in Ann Arbor in November!
- maybe, it seemed logistically less-challenging at first thought and at second thought perhaps financially dumb because of the more-challenging logistics.
- In bad news, there never was kayfabe to break, Rube, and it still pisses my friend off Ric Flairs' shoes don't cost more than my friend's house.
- Darkness Visible.
- Jerome Rothenberg: Talking w David Antin.
- 4SNAPPY POMES.
- Blog about Volodine, with moving images, Volodine's Post-Exoticism in Ten Lessons on nightstand, I tried to read in Maine past August
- (on this particular hike while Earthgirl was painting)
- and I should love Volodine but all I can read fiction-wise now is nothing.
- In good news and bad news kayfabe exists and has never been broken.
- Joan Armatrading (via Hamster). I was young once.
- O! not me paintball-gunning, much, I'm the one getting shot, mostly.
- I want to see Sea and Cake in Ann Arbor with Planet.
dit da da dit dit dit dit da dit da da
da dit dit dit dit da dit da da da
dit da da da dit da dit da dit da da
da dit dit da da da da dit dit da
can you assist me to purchase it