- The ramp off the Beltway inner-loop onto Rockville Pike, MD-355 South, labeled as Wisconsin Avenue on Beltway signage, the off-ramp of my life to the u-turn of my life north towards Rockville, there is no Borth Nethesda on Beltway signage and
- Rockville Pike doesn't Wisconsin for two miles south of this stoplight.
- Yes, this is a bleggalgaze: the lit amber of stoplights at night is my second favorite color.
- I've abandoned Deronda, midway,
- Grandcourt and Gwendolyn just after marrying with Sir Hugo and Deronda touring one of their many estates, I'm like fuck (the) English history, the time I'd need to know the history to get the novel the novel isn't worth (though Eliot's sentences still...).
- I bet pints this winter will be shittiest winter ever, won't end until May, will toggle directly to summer which won't end until November then toggle to the next shittiest winter ever.
- Life in the springless autumnless ocene.
- Read three more obits on Lit Blogging this week, here's the latest, there's a sub-bleggalgaze to this metaphor finely abounding, but....
- At the moment this post not dead, I may add more, may add links, including Sundays, maybe not.
- I've not abandoned any of the cherished nothings that recreationally infuriate me.
[Before I got my eye put out]
Before I got my eye put out –
I liked as well to see
As other creatures, that have eyes –
And know no other way –
But were it told to me, Today,
That I might have the Sky
For mine, I tell you that my Heart
Would split, for size of me –
The Meadows – mine –
The Mountains – mine –
All Forests – Stintless stars –
As much of noon, as I could take –
Between my finite eyes –
The Motions of the Dipping Birds –
The Morning’s Amber Road –
For mine – to look at when I liked,
The news would strike me dead –
So safer – guess – with just my soul
Opon the window pane
Where other creatures put their eyes –
Incautious – of the Sun –