▲'s most posted video on this blog by a factor of X. ▲'s the Egoslavian Bleggalgazing Anthem, has been since Day One, people can vouch, today High Egoslavian Bleggalgazing Day. Chris Elliott is 59 today.
- 2018: I submitted the poem below to Boston Review's Annual Poetry Contest (2019: link removed) on High Egoslavian Bleggalgazing Day Eve, paid $20 to submit. I recognize BR's scam and am fine with it, I read their stuff but don't subscribe, please have $20.
- 2019: I never expected a rejection email and never got one
- 2019: I poured seltzer into bottle cap and dipped my right index finger in it and washed ink for the first time in months this past week
- Always: Thanks for reading this. If you are Kinding me and me not you, please let me know, and please let me know if there's someone you think I should be reading
- 2019: Wane for first time here, the days off help wane, the days off help posts, I hope
- 2019: As of today's High Egoslavian Holy Day I declare I don't have one motherfucking democrats fuck about the clusterfuck
- is weird I've never
- (I saw tweet New Redd Cross *I* tweeted this motherfucking excellent song against Game Four of the 2015 NBA Eastern Conference Finals and...)
- it'll fucking come back
- mind, the stupidest what I can't talk about where I can't say siphons my fuck - if I do finish the novel I jinx with this sentence I may type here whats just tablet now about siphoning fucks, *all* the positions - but stabbing myself daily with duhforks, the fuck is wrong with me
- so take the threat of ink washes seriously
- The two other Egoslavian Bleggalgazing Anthems ▼ Reminder: The Archers of Loaf is this shitty blog's official Theme Song.
- I'm so fucked self-indulgent to think you'll like this song.
UPDATE: June 2 2019, this now: