- Went looking for something here for a post I decided not to write, reminded I used to do a Theme Song of the Month, did it for years, didn't deliberately stop, just stopped without thinking about it
- Not dark but damnless, this is new, utterfucklessness
- Theme Song August 2019
- Bump again: killing the planet
- Another gag gone: canary, weathervane, Cassandra, fool, though still true, I am the fine motherfucking metaphor abounding
- The next twilight of environmentalism
- He had help
- Manliness is a warm gun
- The Lost Summer of 2019 in What I Can't Write About Here is 9/10ths of it, let me self-indulge my fucklessness in the 1/10th I can but barely want to
- 15 songs that defined David Berman
- I get why people get, I like when I hear but own none
- Valorization of banality (there's a biopic about Reggie Dwight?)
- Planned post abandoned: fuck it v fuckless, so not abandoned
- Proust teaches us how to read Proust, or *I* am Bergotte
OUT OF WATER
A new embroidery of flowers, canary color,
dots the grass already dotty
with aster-white and clover.
I warn, “They won’t last, out of water.”
The children pick some anyway.
In or out of water
children don’t last either.
I watch them as they pick.
Still free of what’s next
and what was yesterday
they pick today.