- The watercolor teacher uses Lamy Safari fountain pens and so do I thanks to SeatSix, we laughed, SeatSix and me
- The watercolor teacher now well aware I'm not there to learn how to paint a bush and more aware I couldn't paint a bush if I was unaware I can't paint a bush if I tried
- The watercolor teacher taught me how to make an excellent gray out of yellow red and blue
- The watercolor teacher loves the water solubility of fountain pen ink and the brilliant line safaris cut, this I did not expect, nor him me, we debated optimum nib-size
- Made me laugh
- Never'd safaried on cold-pressed watercolor paper, bleed better
- First thought grid in charcoal, stripe in ink, wash in paint scrawl in ink
- Second thought wash in paint stripe in ink grid in charcoal scrawl in ink
- Better-enough, Beloveds, buy us dinner
- Earthgirl and I start yoga tonight, this is true
- Hey! thanks to Jim forzalerting me to new
NEW TIME CHANGE
Individual Octopodes don't live long (between six months and two years) but as a species we have extensive, meshed, intergenerational memories. Humans live longer but each generation forgets what was previously learned.
[insert some simple way - ordinary data, culture-talk - of saying the multiple
[use music? in algorithm? to soothe the news?]
You had your time you took your time after time you had your cake by the ocean and ate it too but now the tide has turned the times tables too when it's time to change you've got to rearrange #timesup and for old times' sake we will remember you in our time. That time is now. How soon is now. The moon is how we know.