- I got Dr Sevrin ears
- Sanders. He will not be snuffed on October 1st with a 20 point lead
- a corpse walking beating him
- I've yodeled this on twaater: the coronavirus freakout hurt Sanders most, not a game-changer but not insignificant, in times of crisis humans seek out the shitlords they know
- More significant than Warren not endorsing him, Warren voters, fuck'em, each and every one of them, more fraud than she is and she's a motherfucking professional Democrat
- As ye sow, Joe shall reap
- Already setting you up to be blamed when Trump wins steals whatever the election
- Damn, my Robinhood is fucked
- Left behind: suicidal America
- Digital infantilism
- The trolls of academe
- Humans are morons
- of slimmer chances when washing hands
- Query letter (Jim, look at this, you've been here, I think)
Last time I fell in a shower room
I bled like a tumbril dandy
and the hotel longed to be rid of me.
Taken to the town clinic, I
described how I tripped on a steel rim
and found my head in the wardrobe.
Scalp-sewn and knotted and flagged
I thanked the Frau Doktor and fled,
wishing the grab-bar of age might
be bolted to all civilization
and thinking of Rome’s eighth hill
heaped up out of broken amphorae.
When, anytime after sixty,
or anytime before, you stumble
over two stairs and club your forehead
on rake or hoe, bricks or fuel-drums,
that’s the time to call the purveyor
of steel pipe and indoor railings,
and soon you’ll be grasping up landings
having left your balance in the car
from which please God you’ll never
see the launchway of tires off a brink.
Later comes the sunny day when
street detail whitens blindly to mauve
and people hurry you, or wait, quiet.