- I am telling you three times my daughter's generation knows
- that generation is totally aware of the fuck *my* generation leaves them (and signals it doesn't give a fuck)
- The plague and what happened when crackers (and shitlords) realized it disproportionately kills (and hassles) African-Americans and Hispanics
- Old people disproportionately too, to shitlords' delight
- Our shitlords will fully weaponize crackers
- Who are the cultural barbarians now?
- The virus has seized the means of production
- Not a conspiracy but a terrifying opportunity
- Now with Olive ear shadows
- America the Defective
- The amnesia is the point
- Cops, Supreme Court, qualified immunity
- Technocrats and class: Are centrists even more utopian than socialists
- Professional centrist
- When will we ever care about domestic violence?
- A shelter for bells
- The arts of the cunning folk
- Yes, I've posted the Dean Young poem before
- 2020 May 7
- Woke up with The Clean in my head
CRASH TEST DUMMIES OF AN IMPERFECT GOD
Because we are so stupid,
the prizes in Cracker Jacks are now paper
so they can be swallowed, ladders
spackled with warnings. No getting
within a hundred feet of Stonehenge because
everyone wants to hack off a souvenir
and the way home is clogged to one lane
so whoever wants to can stare into a pothole
until coming up with a grievance. I’d vote
the greatest accomplishment of mankind
is the pickle spear. God created paradise
to tell us Get out! which is why we probably
created God who doesn’t much like being created
by ilk like us. No wonder it’s pediatrics
every morning and toxicology by happy hour.
Is it all in the mind, the dirty, dirty mind?
Maybe God tried to turn you into a garbage can
so you could be lifted by the truck’s hydraulic
arms and banged empty. Maybe a snow cone
so you could be sticky-sweet and dropped.
Maybe a genital-faced bivalve to be dashed
with Tabasco and eaten whole or, to his glory,produce a pearl.