Algorithmicists, deployed to harvest data so shitlords can develop best training practices for rubes like us, have vast new data sets on election voter behavior under constant poke and prod and shock and plague to sift like whales suck brit, Chapter 58, we each have our own bible
SeatSix could corpshorthand for you the former, thank you, I analog laughed out loud for the first time since the last time, just wait for the next generation of psyops
Bought three just dropped albums on Bandcamp *last* Bandcamp Friday, now that I have a mortgage on land in Michigan I self-impose a Bandcamp quarantine on myself for sixteen more minutes, this new William Basinski
- UPDATE! 2020 November 21
- Worst. Shift. Ever.
- Death Wish
- You're being couped
- How America ends
- The Silenced Majority
- Biden's left derangement syndrome
- Rotwelsch and the language police
- Social democracy or feudalism
- Hiring propagandists take one, take two
- Triskelions betting on Thralls
- Scratch Tucker from 2024 consideration
- Meet the censored
- Glenmont, I have a good ibrarylay colleague who graduated from Kennedy
- The Plot and the Argument - Philosophy as a Narrative Affair
- New EP of Lambchop covering others, what I like I love what I don't there's a button for that
- Jinx: I have shunted aside all fiction but Delany's Dahlgren, I'm more surprised than you
- A bad novel within the bad novel of the plague year
- Kaminsky talks with Wiman about kairological time
- Wiman, when a poet is good but religion is not faith and me, and I know and OK but
- Prose poetry versus lyric poetry
- Forty years of Dischord - this weekend's futile weekend blugpast will feature Dischord bands not called Fugazi: living in just-outside DC Maryland in the 80s and 90s one of major blessings of my life
- (Dead) birds of America
- Strongly recommend:
EVERYBODY WHO IS DEAD
When a man knows another man
Is looking for him
He doesn’t hide.
He doesn’t wait
To spend another night
With his wife
Or put his children to sleep.
He puts on a clean shirt and a dark suit
And goes to the barber shop
To let another man shave him.
He shuts his eyes
Remembers himself as a boy
Lying naked on a rock by the water.
Then he asks for the special lotion.
The old men line up by the chair
And the barber pours a little
In each of their hands.
Nice choice on the Stanford.ReplyDelete
I knew it and remembered it instantly because I'm stupid for Stanford, but credit due for reminding me to Rabih Alameddine yesterday on twooter https://twitter.com/rabihalameddine/status/1329934853958037504Delete