Andy Partridge's 67th birthday yesterday, this is this shitty blog's Theme Song Number 9 (you can see eight of the other ten at last year's November 12th post, fuck me if I can remember what # 4 is or if I can be bothered to figure it out
2020 NOVEMBER 11
Pjoepf of Vriecyh
Talk about the new responsiblities in light of Dionne’s SHOCKING! request for fine information, why is the responsbility for finacnial recrods in abyss services not trasnfurd the fuck already
I have NO idea how to find ANYTHING Dionne asked for.
How is it possible Phyllis doesn’t have this at her fingertips?
Phyllis best Phyliis locla turdlords got
Change the names at last draft, Hyllispay
- This is why I keep cemetery bleggrells, when Airport Through the Trees and Fried Green al-Qaedas stir from sleep I see them
- Strange yesterday, the coordinated calm-the-fuck-down, we're humoring the clown who > I pause to chuckle uncle wisely what-can-you-do < *will* burn the house down if no one stops him
- How do you know when society is about to fall apart?
- On the Democrats' strategy of laughing at Trump's attempted coup
- How Trump might still win
- I just remembered Number 4
- No downsides for Trumpists
- Shitlords pfizered us their final decision this past Monday, Trump's out
- Reflections on the illusions of class
- Dangerous moment for the Democratic Party
- Avedon Carol's occasional links
- I also have no interest in revising the Theme Song Ten list though it does need revising, the GbV song below, which is related to the link below, once on the Theme Song Ten list I'm guessing circa 2009
- The Fate of Books
- Saturday Morning, Kalorama Park
- The Mechanical Soul
- Found the copy of Dhalgren I bought years ago but didn't like then, started reading, it's working, wow, and then a character named George Harrison introduced and.... I'll keep going for now, but why would Delany name a character George Harrison?
- What they refer to: on White Flights: Race, Fiction and the American Imagination
- The disappearance of criticism, part two
- Kurt Wagner interview
- Another Kurt Wagner interview (confession, I've only liked one of the covers on the new EP so far, but that's OK)
- Robert Pollard's ballot for 50 greatest albums
- Horses is 45
- I am trending towards a dark fit, angry this time, might be louder or quieter or both for a bit
- Watercolor: a History
- While the Franz Wright binge continues in real life it ended last post here for now
- I haven't thought of Joan Armatrading since the last time I thought of her but suddenly in my head!
PENTATINA FOR FIVE VOWELS