Like the condom in a pinch one size fits all.
Woods have toggled to Winter, this from Sunday's lovely two and a half mile loop one way and then the other at Bucklodge Conservancy between Slidell and Peach Tree in brilliant late afternoon early November light.
Fuckers gonna nipple/balls/clit-clamp you and hand-crank the car battery every day the rest of your life, I can't retreat to the woods but I can resort to them
- Cats and the Meaning of Life
- The massive psy-op is ongoing
- As opposed to Obama's DoJ
- House of Death
- Politics and symbolic bloat
- Why Trump fears assassination: Not only does Trump have a history of disclosures, he checks the boxes of a classic counterintelligence risk: He is deeply in debt and angry at the U.S. government, particularly what he describes as the “deep state” conspiracy that he believes tried to stop him from winning the White House in 2016 and what he falsely claims is an illegal effort to rob him of reelection.
- The above: do not discount how blackmailed many elected Republicans - the one's supposedly assuring their Democratic colleagues the "coup" is for winning Georgia Senate run-offs and fund-raising and saving face and document shredding and house burning - are that Trump will post-potus blab about said Republicans criminality
- Jubiliant reaction to Trump defeat quickly soured by news of Biden win!
- How Trump won: He failed as an autocrat, despite opponents' overblown fears, but succeeded in breaking the neoliberal consensus of the Beltway. We ignore that at our peril... In the haze of gratitude and relief (at Biden's triumph), we are likely to miss the chance to find the path beyond neoliberalism we glimpsed thanks to Trump, in favor of a new cold war he opened.
- Globocop triumphs
- My poem at Center for a Stateless Society
Good morning class. Today
we're going to be discussing
the deplorable adventures
of Franz Wright and his gory flute.
Just kidding. The topic this morning
is an unparaphrasable logic constructed
from parallelisms and images
and held together, on
occasion, by nothing
but the magical non-sequitur
but the hell with that.
We should really examine
your life, the one you bought,
and what happened when you got home
and attempted to assemble it:
that disfiguring explosion
no one witnessed, no one heard,
which you yourself cannot recall,
and by whose unimaginable light you seek
to write the name of beauty