My friend Elzbieta just returned to work after vacationing in her beloved Krakow, brought me back, as she always does, authentic Polish ogorki! Put your favorite orogki on pizza, zoom.
OK, I think the re-wallpapering is done here until next time, and LOOK!
Theme Song is back!
I need give credit to my free blogging platform, they seem to have fixed what ailed it. Jinx.
New Kim Gordon song?
- Though the blogrolls now self-update again, they only self-update when people post, and Blegsylvania long slow death continues....
- Is this Dog?
- Politics worthy of the American people.
- The Tarzie Snowden Reader.
- Pipeline Injustice.
- Pneumonia virus terrified after remembering what Clintons capable of.
- Hillary Clinton and the Church of the Sacred Fed.
- JK Rowling and the Cauldron of Discourse.
- The Maah Daah Hey Trail (a) reminds me I'm old and haven't been on a bike in decades and never rode like this anyway (b) looks a hoot and (c) reminds me I want to see western North and South Dakota.
- Ed's Gravity's Rainbow again!
- Riot police in North Dakota.
- WFMU just toggled to it's long schedule, two DJs I dig are off the schedule, two DJs that I dig are now on the schedule.
- Which reminds me: I have not heard from the radio station what day/hours my show will be. I already know what the first song on my first show will be.
- Songs first show? This, the best Yes song ever as first set closer, MAYBE as permanent first set closer.
- Best Yes song some convinced DJ disqualifying.
- Jack Rose.
- Wouldn't do the Feldman below the poem, but I'm listening to it as I type this.
- Certain gimmick for show? Somewhere in 180 minutes of a three hour show, every show, will be this one minute:
Why do you play such dreary music
on a Saturday afternoon, when tired
mortally tired I long for a little
reminder of immortal energy?
week long when I trudge fatiguingly
from desk to desk in the museum
you spill your miracles of Grieg
and Honegger on shut-ins.
Am I not
shut in too, and after a week
of work don't I deserve Prokofiev?
Well, I have my beautiful de Kooning
to aspire to. I think it has an orange
bed in it, more than an ear can hold.