- Well there's a moon, it's in the sky, it's called the moon.
- Not intentionally, and after the Bleggalgaze in which I said I like the way the blog looks now, the last few posts all had youtubes or narrower than normal photos and the blog looked squashed. My apologies.
- Class composition and its discontents.
- The Labour surge in Britain: Unless Labour wins, expect that Labour MPs will launch another coup attempt against Corbyn, even if his results are good. I want to emphasize that they are doing so for ideological reasons. The excuse that Corbyn was hopeless doesn’t cut it any more, but they will still try to take him down. This is because they genuinely don’t believe in his politics: They want to be slightly less cruel Conservatives, not 60s style social democrats... Those are their genuine beliefs: They’re neoliberals. They blocked censuring Tony Blair for Iraq, they like cruel austerity politics, and war.
- Corbyn is not going to win. Hope I'm wrong.
- Tomorrow will not be come(d)y gold. Hope I'm wrong.
- My predictions are useless: I thought Sessions would be Himmler by now.
- In case you didn't get the allusion re photo:
- The Demolition of American Education.
- Former Vice-President Biden to headline Romney summit.
- Six of one, half dozen of the other.
- How to draw a tree.
- Messiaen: finding salvation through birdsong.
- Jason Molina: riding with the ghost.
- I really really like Moon Duo: