That kitten performed her ass off yesterday to get me take her home at the Adopt-A-Cat windows of a corporate pet supply chain. We needed an orange bag of ridiculously priced cat food for the Ferals and a green bag of ridiculously priced diet cat food for the indoor fatties. It took all my heartlessness to not take her home.
I didn't buy anything for Clops - and he's ours, just when yet not sure, and I need to know he's healthy but the eye, know that the wound is totally healed; why buy food before talking to the vet? The woman on duty in cat adoption asked me, how many do you already have, I said seven, soon to be eight, and she laughed in spirit. HEY! why don't you adopt a cat this week and make two mortal and lonely creatures lives nicer, fuller, please?
Or what? Clops gonna cost me a thousand in immediate costs and thousands over the course of a lame lifetime, I'm not going to take him? Fuck it, put him to death?
See? I could only go two days before bringing The Clusterfuck back to blog.
- Lesser evilism.
- The rationale.
- Pussies at war.
- Kill Social Security to save porn.
- False conventional wisdom in the UK too.
- Reagan mythology.
- The antichrist to our community.
- Let it bleed.
- Not so good categories the U.S. wins!
- Rhetorical question.
- Time to panic.
- The anti-communist industry.
- Promoting war. And why would Panetta make this statement for a mid-Summer Saturday news cycle?
- Fuckface: The well-focused candidate.
- Punishment beating.
- Should Maryland absorb DC? Never happen.
- More on multiplicity.
- I'm halfway through the first of the trilogy. Something's happening. I'm resisting but persisting. I don't not read stuff like this by choice but by inability. Something's happening.
- Tangibility of the word. I finished Silliman's Age of Huts about a month ago before the UK trip, taking a break before starting Tjanting, then the Alphabet. The power of echoes, holyfuck.
- Under my nose.
- Leader of incredibly shitty band covers incredibly shitty band's incredibly shittiest song. Motherfucking shoot me if I ever have to hear this.
- Another Sleater-Kinney fan! (My Carrie Brownstein crush is still awesome.)
- Why Guided by Voices still matters? This shitty blog's Theme Song 3:
yes no maybe sometimes always never Never? Yes. Always? No. Sometimes? Maybe— maybe never sometimes. Yes— no always: always maybe. No— never yes. Sometimes, sometimes (always) yes. Maybe never . . . No, no— sometimes. Never. Always? Maybe. Yes— yes no maybe sometimes always never.