High Egoslavian Holy Day. Earthgirl and me saw a show in Harrisburg a decade or so ago, not Thompson solo but Richard Thompson Band, they encored with Crawl Back, a fifteen minute version that morphed into The Israelites then back out, one of the best nights of my life.
Earthgirl and me and Hamster saw a Richard Thompson Band concert at the Senator Theater in Govans in 1996, closed the second set with Shoot Out the Lights, one of the best nights of my life.
Another one of the best nights of my life, I was there for this, serendipitously my relationship with Blondie was falling apart as Richard and Linda screamed at each other between songs:
- And if Richard Thompson's music doesn't sing to me like it once did, that's on me.
- Digital grab.
- The actuality of a successful capitalist offensive.
- What Americans believe.
- Police state.
- You have the right to go home to your family.
- Stupid ass.
- Aspen Hill!
- Download a Richard & Linda Thompson concert from 1977!
- Can you imagine Bach without religion?
- Easier to spot.
- McNew of Knox's Seizure.
- Beethoven Dada.