THE RULES OF LRDBGDCK
- It is pronounced lard-BOG-deck.
- All posts are never dead, are constantly and perpetually editable.
- Edits on the same day do not need date updating but any edit of subsequent days need be dated at bottom of post (not the time-stamp).
- I have no idea how to archive prior editions of post without choking on an endless feedback loop I daydream of fulfilling so I won't.
- This is an attempt at a poem - I will be - be warned - sometimes explaining what I mean when not explaining what I mean, so all attempts this sentence attempts to get into poem I will try to avoid.
- This is an attempt to force me back to tablets - all posts MUST begin in tablet.
- All posts must be based on a tablet start.
- All posts will be anchored by a photo of the tablet start.
- Everything here must have started in tablet but not everything in tablet ends up here.
- What I do if people start reading this is TBD.
- If people do start reading this and want to comment they know where to find me elsewhere.
- There will be no stat-counters.
- Posts here are transferable elsewhere. Posts elsewhere are not transferable here.
- I will keep blogspot in URL and not fuck with paid domain names.
- This is not a diary, as in daily.
- Rules are amendable. New rules - which is what I love to do best - always.
- This is a mine. My name is Jeff Popovich.
- It's pronounced lard-BOG-deck.
Post a Comment