- Third scumble. Was thinking about oranging the orange side and greening the green side but I know me: I was always going to orange (and yellow) both sides.
- The End of the Oil Age.
- Public shaming as a political strategy.
- Spock, logic, the clusterfuck.
- If I'm so bad why don't they take me away.
- The dream of the machine.
- This week in water.
- Putting poetry in its place.
- Uh-oh, fighting urge to talk about why I have zero desire to type, why I know where I want to go but not how I'll get there - there are no drafts - before I start and how I don't get there when I finish, why I like forbidding myself the right to edit, only scumble on what happened, but
What if I were turned on by seemingly innocent words such as
What if I maneuvered conversation in the hope that others would
pronounce these words?
Perhaps the excitement would come from the way the other person
touched them lightly and carelessly with his tongue.
What if “of” were such a hot button?
“Scumble of bushes.”
What if there were a hidden pleasure
in calling one thing
by another’s name?
Without a set of ever-evolving rules, however arbitrarily &/or self- imposed, how could one possibly imagine how one's life should/must be?ReplyDelete
Thanks for noticing!