My brother SeatSix gave me an excellent fountain pen for Giftmas, you can read about it above. Though this: using pencil exclusively the past few months, I physically wrote differently, I didn't notice until I tried writing with the fountain pen. I use pens at work, of course, that's not writing. Pencils flow one way, pens another. Pencil's one maintenance, pen's another. There are tablet implications. I know I wrestle tablet-rules instead of wrestling me. Full-size version here. Yes I'm better at deliberate mistakes than deliberate correct but only half up there were on purpose.
- Dark Age Ahead.
- World War Three (by mistake).
- The most powerful men in the world.
- A leap in the dark.
- Anti-social epistemology.
- Slop Jockey Agitprop Co.
- Another article by Frances on Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz and her book, An Indigenous People's History of the United States.
- Please consider throwing Arthur the coins in your pockets.
- Maggie's links.
- Coetzee, for those of you who do, recommends an author he says you've never heard of. I hadn't heard of him.
- Jennifer Copley?
- Jennifer Copley.
- I have tried and failed Voss three times.
- Michael Nesmith is seventy-four today.
MR TRICKFEATHER'S CATARACTS
became something of a problem as the years went
by. Unable to tell the difference between a friend and
foe, he got in trouble for bruising the visiting
priest with the sharp end of a lemon. No longer
able to read the Bible, Samuel worried about his
soul. He remembered the words of the prophet -
For Who May Abide the Day of His Coming? -
but could not recall the answer. These were the
short days at the end of a long life. He died to the
rumpus of a hurricane tearing pins from the old
zinc roof, the rope around his wrist frayed away to
--- Jennifer Copley