- What is the point?
- Sure, I'll protest. What revolution? I love Tom, but what revolution?
- Order your personal president today!
- The life-changing magic of decluttering in a post-apocalyptic world.
- A time for treason? Lots of links to pertinent readings.
- The ONLY threat to Trump is neoliberal vampire dissatisfaction.
- Trump will satisfy the neoliberal vampires.
- Don't buy product from the neoliberal vampires if and when you can avoid doing so.
- Says the guy using a Microsoft operating system on a Dell computer.
- Don't talk to me of motherfucking Democrats.
- Just walked through living room, Planet & Earthgirl watching Inauguration, camera on Ruth Bader Ginsberg - remind me again why the word SCOTUS wasn't every second word out of Clinton's mouth this past POTUS.
- Rhetorical, that.
- I await top Democrats denouncing the incivility of anti-Trump protesters at today's Inauguration and tomorrow's march.
- UPDATE! Shazam. Jesus, I hate motherfucking Democrats.
- List with No Name #58.
- Mourning becomes the Left.
- The morning of the day-before.
- Sleep-deprived toddlers.
- Manning morality.
- Federici interview.
- Facts aren't enough to save Liberal Democracy.
a)can be your assignment, if you choose to accept it
b)or, as tonto said to the lone ranger, "when you use the first person plural possessive, do you intend to include me, your listener?"
Sorry about your cat, Chuck.ReplyDelete
i remind myself it's all part of the process
one could say "it don't come easy" - speaking of which, here's george harrison doing the vocals of that song, a version i never knew existed - youtube is so full of such marvelous things ...ReplyDelete
contrary to previous reports, paul anka did NOT perform at the trump inaugural, due to "scheduling conflicts", and "rewritten lyrics" are not mentioned in the news today - nancy sinatra pointed out the first line of the song - maybe it foreshadow's pence's rise to the top - who knows if it's good or bad?ReplyDelete