- Tight squeeze.
- Nationalism and the destruction of reality.
- Ordoliberalism and the death of liberal democracy.
- Partisanship and extinction: It's great that we're social animals and all, and perhaps agreeing with whatever jive your tribe has fixated on is adaptive. Maybe cooperation in a group is a more important function than finding the truth in evolutionary terms. Here's why I doubt that. The unity of a group is largely achieved by exclusion, ostracization, war. Our solidarity is characteristically a function of our exclusions. We may kill everything down this road. Also, losing touch with reality on this level just cannot be adaptive. Your whole people will be destroyed by its fantastical prepossessions. You'll be denying there's a problem even as it kills you, etc. I think this is our formula for extinction, actually, the sort of adaptation that ends up killing your species, or which has killed most species that ever existed.
- Motherfucking Democrats.
- Motherfucking Democrats.
- Study for Untitled (Trust).
- The limited efficacy of facts.
- Far Right's new offensive against academia.
- Bugger, said Pooh.
Friday, January 13, 2017
No More Retinal Poetry
Labels: A Friend Emailed & Asked Me Questions About My Poetry - Let This Be a Warning to All, Brazen Blogwhoring and Attention Sluttery, Fuck Me, Mememe, Music, My Complicity, My Inability to Shut the Fuck Up
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1)the first paul anka song i remember is "diana", which was a hit on the radio at the time - and i may have seen him on the ed sullivan showReplyDelete
2)now, 60 years later, anka is rewriting the lyrics to "my way" to perform it at the trump inauguration
Yay! You RITE!! Gotta lotta subtle, stupendous, supersonic, sassy, savvy, kick-ass elixers and electronic elegance on our YOUTHwitheTRUTH blogs. N'joym, dood.ReplyDelete
CAUTION: our 22ish, wildchild, accurately-atrocious, metal-breadKrumm-blogazms R a total waste-of-time, yet, a total wealth of bottomless sophistication... yet, 97.79% loser-like-qualities. How so? Who else has actually seen the Great Beyond in person and lived to tella youse bout the bionic, bloted, brevity-like-earth we're living on now - precisely the illusion of an umbrella: if you dont got it, toots, you dont got it.
But, yet, Seventh-Heaven's an ultra-great-reward, an excruciatingly fab-YOU-lous, exploded-plethora-of-produce, prize-at-the-end, explosion-of-reality with extravagant treasures few R asking for anymore: they're much too concerned withe exploits of the piss-ants.
I'd break-free, dood. Wiseabove. Wanna join this sinfull mortal Upstairs for the most zany, kooky, par excellence, extremely-exquisite-and-explicit ethereal endorphins in abundance; physically, picturesque antidotes; puh-lenty of pulverizingly-tantalizing psychopathic, psycho/somatic, kick-ass, ultra-mongo-maximum-rocket-fuel-party-hardy at my place ya ever encountered 4 an eternal slew of precarious, magnanimous & primeval absurdities etchedin the granite corridoors of eternity with a total-barrage-of-melt-in-thy-mouth infinte indulgence ...???
Make Your Choice -SAW
Gain altitude, dude, NOT attitude.