- A general logic of crisis.
- Those blue dots are from a screed on the next page - this is my new tablet gimmick, indulge me - re: while immediate Trump may have been avoided short-term, the utter void of the false ideal of the Democratic Party I held as a blind tribalist for thirty years was completely predictable, so fuck me.
- I have no right to be surprised at Democratic Party elite incompetence.
- I don't know if I'll post the screed - part of my new tablet gimmick does not include posting anything and everything, so this: when you consider the complete Democratic abandonment of state houses and local governments in exchange for complete obsession with POTUS, it gives the game away. There was always going to be Corporate assholism imposed, it was always going to come from the right, the Democrats were always partners. Trump fucked up the timetable. Corporate will adjust.
- Doing the right thing.
- I swear to fuck, I hate motherfucking Democrats.
- Deaning Ellison.
- Leftists and Liberals in the Political Heartland.
- The fascist superego.
- Bottom's Dream and Poe.
- Bernard Sumner is 61 today. Once there was always a New Order song in my head. This first one is one of my life's five most air-guitared songs.