- Photo from last night ▲. Stanley loves the cat-weed most. Loves loves loves.
- I have no idea how or why I got that effect on the photo, I just pointed and shot.
- Love don't live here no more.
- The origins of anger.
- No one is safe from PM Steal Your Girl.
- MOCO's Graffiti Bridge.
- Why they suck: the genius of Wittgenstein.
- Audi Field and a suck new away kit - I don't miss United at all. Even stranger, I don't feel guilty for not missing United.
- Kate Bush early live US appearances. I do not miss Kate Bush - her opening her mouth and talking politics, even it is was a throwaway line, poisoned me. It'll come back - probably - and I do feel guilty about not missing Kate Bush.
- Every fucking thing poisons me. Life in the poisonocene.
Do our footsteps really want to become footprints? -
I mean: think of snails - if
one of them could move as fast as one of us -
wouldn't he be a traitor to his own -
a turncoat - a 'turn-snail - ?
No, no! Please don't pick them up and throw them;
they can't fly. They can only move
as they move, oh so endlessly across
this same ground we walk across ourselves
quite easily, not even hurrying;
this oh so same ground covered
with out foolish, wastrelly footprints -
which will never, never, become footsteps!
(But see how quickly I become a turn-human.)