- Met on trail Sunday past.
- As I type this sentence 7:32 last evening my twitter-betters are aflutter about a washed-up game show host who tweeted something right-wing stupid about something catnip.
- I've finished the 5th Dream, though I've 80 pages of post-dream history to ingest.
- Heinmot Tooyaloket, also known as Joseph, as carnival sideshow.
- You want to know America's future read Vollmann's Dreams of America's past.
- My experiment driving the speed limit is now permanent.
- Gauge the assholes, the increased numbers, the assholier assholiness.
- We are being reprogrammed.
- Session by session, assholiness will be decriminalized for the most reliably assholy.
- Reliable - and eager! - assholes have been waiting decades for this minute, my old team reliably lagging just -.06% behind, asshole-wise, relying on my Kindness like a get out of jail free card.
- This shitty blog started as yodel-reflector rehahahaing Blegsylvania's top asshole-hahahaing overlords in hopes I'd gain their shitty blogroll - though I like to think you stayed for the Fleabus photos, links, music, and poetry.
- Tomorrow is High Bleggalgazing Day in Egoslavia.
- Yesterday, beloved Sugarloaf w Earthgirl:
Dear ghost, what shelter
in the noonday crowd? I'm going to write
an hour, then read
what someone else has written.
You've no mansion for this to happen in.
But your adventures are like safe houses,
your knowing where to stop an adventure
of another order, like seizing the weather.
We are too embroiled in this scene of happening,
and when we speak the same phrase together:
"We used to have one of those,"
it matters like a shot in the dark.
One of us stays behind.
One of us advances on the bridge
as on a carpet. Life - it's marvelous -
follows and falls behind.