New Destroyer! Sounds like old Destroyer, siftier, F2 shushier, this song, Dan Bejar one of those musicians who writes the same song over and over and each new iteration sounds wondrously box-in-a-box smaller, exponentially bigger. Here, my favorite Destroyer song, the one I play here all the fucking time:
- Prickly pear on hill before sunrise church.
- Political cartoonists complain Trump stole their jobs.
- To even mention the above in the same sentence when I claim I'm better about jinxes proves I'm not.
- It's not really about free speech.
- Our open-plan office failed, so we're moving to a towering panopticon.
- Blogger spell check doesn't recognize panopticon. I'd like to think a coder did this on purpose.
- Trump did not tweet at a Popovich, dammit.
- Jim and Iceland's Ring Road.
- I emailed a link Jim's Iceland blogposts to Earthgirl because (she badgers me to go to Iceland and Jim's posts help her cause) Earthgirl sure as fuck don't read this shitty blog.
- Thanks for recent Kind, you who.
- But wait. There's more: