- Staff lounge, ten minutes ago. Everyday: the same fucking choices, each one sucks.
- Re: Amtrak crash: Billionaires don't take trains.
- I meant to mention the 355 bridge over the Monocacy.
- >> DBG <<
- I am telling you three times: we are being reprogrammed.
- It's Nacho Doritos that's sold out.
- Remember when I saw Susan Collins hailed as populist hero in Bangor Airport this past summer?
- UPDATE! Photoshop courtesy of davidly who also wrote:
- The Quaint American (which has been here since morning).
- Gerrymandering is reprogramming.
- True, that.
- Related to above: on Neoliberalism.
- Where is joy?
- The plague of Whiteness.
- Rudy Wurlitzer?
- Richard Skelton.
LEAVE ME HIDDEN
I was having trouble deciding
which to watch: Night
of the Living Bloggers, or
Attack of the Neck-Brace People.
In the end I just went for a walk.
In the woods I stopped wondering why
of all trees
this one: my hand
pressed to fissures
and ridges of
bark’s hugely magnified
resting against it
a heartbeat, vast, silently
booming there deep in
my hidden leaves, blessed
underworld, thank you
0)given the range of choices at the pictured vending machine, i'd probably take the smartfood cheese popcorn, or the peanut m&msReplyDelete
1)i liked the franz wright poem
2) over at *ock*aper*cissors i conclude i have become persona non grata - my attempted comments disappear - it was something i wrote, of course, but i am not quite sure what - no matter - je ne regrette rien
2a)my attempted comment there today was in relation to trump entering the hall of robot presidents at disneyworld - the last time i was there - quite a while ago - robot abraham lincoln gave an amazing speech (which the audience applauded, of course) - amazing in its emptiness of meaning - the disney people could have had robot lincoln use one of lincoln's real speeches, but they didn't want to do that - the show must go on
3)speaking of whiteness as a plague, as does one of the things you point to today, this has come to my attention: