- Staff lounge, ten minutes ago. Everyday: the same fucking choices, each one sucks.
- Re: Amtrak crash: Billionaires don't take trains.
- I meant to mention the 355 bridge over the Monocacy.
- >> DBG <<
- I am telling you three times: we are being reprogrammed.
- It's Nacho Doritos that's sold out.
- Remember when I saw Susan Collins hailed as populist hero in Bangor Airport this past summer?
- UPDATE! Photoshop courtesy of davidly who also wrote:
- The Quaint American (which has been here since morning).
- Gerrymandering is reprogramming.
- True, that.
- Related to above: on Neoliberalism.
- Where is joy?
- The plague of Whiteness.
- Rudy Wurlitzer?
- Richard Skelton.
LEAVE ME HIDDEN
I was having trouble deciding
which to watch: Night
of the Living Bloggers, or
Attack of the Neck-Brace People.
In the end I just went for a walk.
In the woods I stopped wondering why
of all trees
this one: my hand
pressed to fissures
and ridges of
bark’s hugely magnified
resting against it
a heartbeat, vast, silently
booming there deep in
my hidden leaves, blessed
underworld, thank you