- Planet will be my age in 2050, a child born this year will be my age in 2077.
- My stupid ax: how quit performing (in a burning house when all I think about when performing is the performance of the burning house)?
- Life as a Palestinian child.
- Bump: ten typical days in Trump's America.
- Old Man Conspiracy here: the iPhone story drop means Mueller IS just a wet fart.
- 0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
- The bomb story means Mueller IS just a wet fart, says Old Man Conspiracy.
- I didn't bother tweet that out.
- Life in the Say Something/Anything Rather Than Say the Same Shit You Said Yesterday Ocene, the (says me) crucial insight into Trump's success, see nine bullets down.
- I ask you to ask yourself three times, they news cycle this to unKhashoggi?
- The decline and fall of Elizabeth Warren.
- Fuck. Fuck.
- On Adrienne Rich.
- Rest in Peace, Tony Hoagland.
- Eleven Addresses to the Lord.
- Berryman, born 104 years ago today.
- Re: link below: the bombings will continue until my press improves.
- I wrote but not finished more on Trump's something/anything?'s better than nothing theory, but
NOT TO LIVE
It kissed us, soft, to cut our throats, this coast,
like a malice of the lazy King. I hunt,
& hunt! but find here what to kill?—nothing is blunt,
but phantoming uneases I find. Ghost
on ghost precedes of all most scared us, most
we fled. Howls fail upon this secret, far air: grunt,
shaming for food; you must. I love the King
& it was not I who strangled at the toast
but a flux of a free & dying adjutant:
God be with him. He & God be with us all,
for we are not to live, I cannot wring,
like laundry, blue my soul—indecisive thing . .
From undergrowth & over odd birds call
and who would starv'd so survive? God save the King.