- GIFs by Earthgirl, our Michigan snow drive, I had a blast but that get to the airport part
- Digitalization and deglobalization.
- What strange corruption.
- As the Colorado River runs dry, part one
- 1.1 trillion trees won't be enough.
- That trip last weekend was six years ago
- Everyday like every other day
- The Historovox.
- What we leave behind.
- On Robert Ashley.
- On Coover's Origin of the Brunists, one of my urs.
- Reading in an age of catastrophe.
- On seeing and not seeing further.
Around midnight he took the oxycodone
and listened to Arvo Part's "I Am the True Vine"
over and over, the snow falling harder now.
He switched off the light and sat without dread
of the coming hours quietly singing along;
he smoked any number of cigarettes without thinking
once about the horrifying consequence;
he was legibly told what to say and he wrote
with mounting excitement and pleasure,
and sent friendly e-mails to everyone, Lord
I had such a good time and I don't regret anything -
What happened to the prayer that goes like that?