- Normalizing hostility in the Clusterfuck.
- Re: the photo in the above link - I walk at lunch, all around Georgetown, two homeless men working, both on west side of Wisconsin at M, one north side of M, other south, the shit they get instead of the coins and singles in your pockets, the fuck is wrong with people.
- Revolts do not have reasons; they do however have a logic: Rancière on Gilets Jaunes.
- Is a translation, but if the above quote means what I think its what I've been trying to say about Triskelions and failed each time.
- Why end Omar's career.
- DC will be Dallas when Planet is 45.
- Nobody wants Venezuelan Oil.
- Econ PhD students, the fucks, I can vouch.
- Another Murnane review. Feldman now in solitary confinement, I am completely without gah to finish Elkin's Bad Man, the fuck is wrong with me.
- Judith sees the head of a lion.
- Hey, it's Peter Gabriel's birthday, I think of his music all the time.
Pretty soon you won't be doing that to get high.
You'll be doing it to get dressed.
Your time-traveler seminar will be meeting in room 250
Tuesday three years ago.
Eine Kleine Death Music.
You're fired, actually.
You weren't born that way.
And it didn't happen overnight, no, you had to work hard all
your life to achieve it;
a power over you steadily increasing in direct proportion to
disbelief in it,
to the very evident fulfillment of your greatest fear:
you're going to live. When you wanted to quit
you could not, and when you could -
When you could you weren't about to.