- Bigger, and rotated 90 degrees left like in tablet here
- How capitalism became the religion of modernity
- Capitalism and cops
- Cognitive dissonance
- Motherfucking Democrats
- Big tech and national security
- You can tax the rich
- Who revolts?
- Only one way to deal with Centrists
- While Trump filled his depends yesterday Obama eulogized Elijah Cummings and obamapostles swooned, I am telling you three times, it's not trumphumpers that foretell the clusterfuckful future, it's motherfucking obamaswooners cause *they're* the fucks who *really* broke kayfabe
- Trump angry at his new iPhone, the man's a fucking savant
- Here's a pickle
- Embarking on a life of duncedom: Mary Ruefle interview!
- Of course there's a Robert Pollard song for that
The copier grew tired of copying,
made a terrible, sick sound
I told my friends the poem was
blurry because the copier wept
while reading it.
That poem ruined the world,
it made everyone shy.
Now I've ruined the poem,
there's nothing left
but a knight sticking his sword
in a snail.
somebody said 'it's easier to imagine the end of the world than it is to imagine the end of capitalism'ReplyDelete
a)if this is true - why would it be true?
b)if somebody said this - who was it?
c)who were they talking to?*
d)if somebody said this - what else did they say?
e)if they said something else - where would you find it?
*andy pratt solo - who am i talking to
the youtube commercial before this clip is a message from bernie sanders
For Herr v. D, ein Antwort to the question of Coal's Law, but without Ants: "Der Kohl u. Krautsalat ist proportional direkt zum Dung für den Anbau verwendet."ReplyDelete