- What had been for yesterday deleted today. I think of this as place-holder but you can call it filler.
- I deleted what was there for what I can't write about here as well as what I could write about here but will only say I'm glad to join Earthgirl and SeatSix on Monday evenings, the weekly event gives me a chance to think about every reason I'm both good glad and bad glad I'm there.
- Did you know that Pere Ubu put out a new album this past July? I did then forgot, Pere Ubu and other David Thomas projects one of two permanent members of My Sillyass Deserted Island Five Game.
- I bought the new Krasznahorkai, while he's not on *that* MSADI5G he is one of my favorite novelists, I'd avidly read the first three of the tetrology the new novel completes, after 50 pages
- I've a bad case of darkinevitabalism, coughing fuckitloogies work woods yellow barns
- You know there's a new Swans album? I got it last week.
- Excellent meh (as opposed to me sick with my terminally ordinary meh addiction).
THE POETS ARE DYING
It seems impossible
they seemed immortal.
Where are they going
if not to their next poems?
Poems that, like life, make do
and make that doing do more -
holding a jolt like a new born,
a volta turning toward a god-load
of grief dumped from some heaven
where words rain down
and the poet is soaked. Cold
to the bone, we've become. Thick-
headed, death-bedded, heartsick.
Poets. Flowers picked, candles wicked,
forgiving everyone they tricked.