- First draft, above, will see what today does before inking any words
- Responsibility in democracies
- Why Labour lost
- No war but the culture war
- This is how a society dies
- Lies, Newsweek, and Control of the Media Narrative
- Social media has made the outsider a threatened species
- I rarely listen to what Pliable (above link, do, he's a good human) listens to any longer, reminder, you should bookmark him
- Buying ice for the beer at the campsite at aqueduct quarry cliffs, I was young once
- Meanwhile, at other place, no more inking this
- I am stupid for Moon Duo
IN PRAISE OF PAIN
A brilliance takes up residence in flaws—
a brilliance all the unchipped faces of design
refuse. The wine collects its starlets
at a lip's fault, sunlight where the nicked
glass angles, and affection where the eye
is least correctable, where arrows of
unquivered light are lodged, where someone
else's eyes have come to be concerned.
For beauty's sake, assault and drive and burn
the devil from the simply perfect sun.
Demand a birthmark on the skin of love,
a tremble in the touch, in come a cry,
and let the silverware of nights be flecked,
the moon pocked to distribute more or less
indwelling alloys of its dim and shine
by nip and tuck, by chance's dance of laws.
The brightness drawn and quartered on a sheet,
the moment cracked upon a bed, will last
as if you soldered them with moon and flux.
And break the bottle of the eye to see
what lights are spun of accident and glass.