Itwee ted attwo otterov erlordsa gainth efuc kiswr ongwi thme
Ruth Smeeth expected to lose her Stoke North seat ditto Gareth Snail Central
Pencil of return tablet new from banned colors different eight pens eight
- Matt Gaetz, our next Republican president
- You, the fan of a team that wins 39 of 162 games, will never celebrate a walk-off homer again
- Fuck each and every one of us (in satire as in real life)
- Corbyn and nostalgia
- British crackers same as America crackers
- Surprisingly disappointed
- No one - no one no one no one no one no. one. is happier tonight than top salaried motherfucking professional Democrats
- Rat's Alley waits
- Sentence for an influence
- Our reprogramming's success wouldn't be possible without the innate asshole in all of us
- Internal exiles
- Britain's "Russia"
- Strange death
- Nice loses, always has
- Another baseball metaphor for clusterfuckism
- On the new Krasznahorkei, I tried before finishing Proust 2 now trying again post-Proust 2, further, better, this time, bad and good my goddamn rules
- About that ceasing seething replaces Another attempt to shut the fuck up on daily post tags
- Nothing happens
- The Henry Green comet comes around more often but now the return of the every third decade John Cowper Powys comet is upon us
LEAVE THE HAND IN
Furthermore, Mr. Tuttle used to have to run in the streets.
Now, each time friendship happens, they’re fully booked.
Sporting with amaryllis in the shade is all fine and good,
but when your sparring partner gets there first
you wonder if it was all worth it. “Yes, why do it?”
I’m on hold. It will take quite a lot for this music
to grow on me. I meant no harm. I’ve helped him
from getting stuck before. Dumb thing. All my appetites are friendly.
Children too are free to go and come as they please.
I ask you only to choose between us, then shut down this election.
But don’t reveal too much of your hand at any given time.
Then up and pipes the major, leave the hand in,
or change the vows. The bold, enduring menace of courtship is upon us
like the plague, and none of us can say what trouble
will be precipitated once it has had its way with us.
Our home is marshland. After dinner was wraparound.
You got a tender little look at it.