- I goofed and ceepeed a Thom Gunn poem as a James Tate poem forgive me, thanks to Charlie - sincerely - for catching and alerting me
- I need write not here but there about this aging shit
- few here know Earthgirl's friend and then only at weddings, lordy, amputated lung yesterday
- watching my mother eat Indian food two nights ago, most she's ate in two years, and the uncanny three seconds she remembered everything
- My daughter will be my age in 2053, my mother's age in 2079
- So again with another self-portrait
- I have Doctor Sevrin ears
- The Economy of Evil
- Do you know, in a week of Clinton/Stern interview and Obama giftmas list, there are still idiots who think Democrats are honest brokers and not full partners in the scam?
- Bleeding the poor for profit
- Corbyn, or: Wait till you see what they do to Sanders before assassinating him
- Who replaced your brain with a simple mechanism stuck on repeat?
- Religion and radical art
- Hardt & Negri on Empire, 20 years later and in light of Trump
- Today in Things That Will Never Happen!
- Never happen? That story already forgot if you never even heard it
- Cranky niggles
- Plant-based food: of course it's about the money
- UPDATE! Thanks to Corrente for bump at Naked Capitalism! it's Kindnesses like this (and Charlie and all of you) that keep me here
- Yes, I'm reading Forrest Gander of late
To the north, along Orange Blossom Trail,
thick breath of sludge fires.
Smoke rises all night, a spilled genie
who loves the freezing trees
but cannot save them.
Snow fine as blown spiders.
The news: nothing.
Large rats breed on the beach
driving smaller ones here.
Today both traps sit sprung.