- I beg all Iowans regardless your loyalties
- please vote Bernie, it'll be funny
- our sociopath overlords'
- nausea (sing along!) heartburn indigestion upset-stomach (falsetto) diarrhea
- New Pjoepf of Vriecyh above
- New Chris Watson field recording! I've not listened to enough field recordings of late
- I am telling you three times, reevaluate how much fun it'll be if Bernie stomps in Iowa cause you have never been as pissed off as you're gonna be when you see what happens next!
- Does Bernie Sanders know what he's doing? From 2016, still relevant
- Bernie's last dance
- I am telling you three times, this will be used more by MFPD to stifle the Left than the Right
- With friends like these
- Show trial omits half the willing actors
- Peculiar nihilism
- The resistance
- Another review of new Destroyer
- A New Song for February
- Dan reviews a new novel
- We listened to Kate and Anna on road trip last Sunday to Richmond (as well as Rufus, he's an Earthgirl favorite)
- Also too:
- Nothing wrong with ink
- vacation I'm a vacuum
- sucking palimpsests
- I have, however, been listening to a lot of Sunn O)))
You bastards! It’s all sherbet, and folly
makes you laugh like mules. Chances
dance off your wrists, each day ready,
sprites in your bones and spite not yet
swollen, not yet set. You gather handful
after miracle handful, seeing straight,
reaching the lighthouse in record time,
pockets brim with scimitar things. Now
is not a pinpoint but a sprawling realm.
Bewilderment and thrill are whip-quick
twins, carried on your backs, each vow
new to touch and each mistake a broken
biscuit. I was you. Sea robber boarding
the won galleon. Roaring trees. Machines
without levers, easy in bowel and lung.
One cartwheel over the quicksand curve
of Tuesday to Tuesday and you’re gone,
summering, a ship on the farthest wave.