- Growing stupid together.
- Mayhem as a guide to living.
- Humans suck. Or rather, the number of humans who want to suck and are eager to act on that suck is increasing, and that's not a bug but a feature of the future.
- All the people DELIGHTED! the latest shooters were Muslims. All the people distraught the latest shooters weren't rightwing white Americans. Nobody surprised there were more shooters.
- Draft King for Terrorists: choose your line-up - stay under the salary cap - win money tomorrow.
- Again, again.
- Eff the appropriators.
- 2nd Amendment creeped out by Americans.
- Not your grandfather's working class.
- too hot for almost everyone.
- Partigrade hardingrade makes you tardigrade.
- Released today, new SUNNO))).
STUPID MEDITATION ON PEACE
Insomniac monkey-mind ponders the Dove,
Symbol not only of Peace but sexual
Love, the couple nestled and brooding.
After coupling, the human animal needs
The woman safe for nine months and more.
But the man after his turbulent minute or two
Is expendable. Usefully rash, reckless
For defense, in his void of redundancy
Willing to death and destruction.
Monkey-mind envies the male Dove
Who equally with the female secretes
Pigeon milk for the young from his throat.
For peace, send all human males between
Fourteen and twenty-five to school
On the Moon, or better yet Mars.
But women too are capable of Unpeace,
Yes, and we older men too, venom-throats.
Here’s a great comic who says on our journey
We choose one of two tributaries: the River
Of Peace, or the River of Productivity.
The current of Art he says runs not between
Banks with birdsong in the fragrant shadows—
No, an artist must follow the stinks and rapids
Of the branch that drives the millstones and dynamos.
Is peace merely a vacuum, the negative
Of creation, or the absence of war?
The teaching says Peace is a positive energy.
Still something in me resists that sweet milk,
My mind resembles my restless, inferior cousin
Who fires his shit in handfuls from his cage.