- Obama on ISIS.
- Hillary on ISIS.
- Call me when either Obama or Hillary visit a mosque.
- Hillary the neocon.
- The is no depth of shittiness the American right can go that Hillary won't maintain her -.06% less shittiness.
- On the "so what's your solution?" argument.
- Emperor weather.
- Sticking to our guns.
- Company too up to a point.
- Poetry handbook.
- Putdownable prose and the state of the art-novel. (h/t)
- In neglect.
- Rest in peace, Ken Beatrice. I've never had the curly-fries, I'm told they're very good. Try the jamocha shake.
- Tomorrow is James Tate's birthday, get your requests in.
- Approximately twelve hours from the typing of the sentence Rocket from the Tombs will be starting their set in DC with - I bet a pint - the song below.
Monday, December 7, 2015
[Is this pen on....]
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I just dated one of these. This one in factReplyDelete
when it was just washed. This Thanksgivng
at family dinner loud mockery
at Mark Rothko. Brothers, father,
aunt, wife, and daughter, *all* could do that.
I can't though I try. I was first drafting
the calligraphy over the dated washes
but will wash over this. Why Rothko
was discussed? I'm glad he was discussed.
Is this pen on? I don't think it will last.
I thought this would be more fun, the predictable,
though it's never been fun. Past Friday I unlocked
a google sheet, sixty employees simultaneously
competed to fill a fixed hourly calendar. Was
like watching my cats dance for dinner. Bait
works. I thought this would be more fun, it's
not, though I am what is predictable.
Winter woods are prettier
than summer woods. Skeletons,
gray on brown, untunneled from green.
Me and ranking. Reshuffling baseball
cards, bouncing between ladders.
Post WW3 world all I need is a loyal
dog, a gun, this television commercial tells me.