- Who will Mitt Romney pick as his running mate?
- Joke ▲. Mitt Romney will be HRC's running mate.
- Actually ▲ joke. ▲▲ Not joke. Trump will not be GOP nominee. If he can't run as Trump his followers will abandon him, if he runs as Trump the GOP will abandon him.
- Trump will quit before he loses.
- So Trump's usefulness as a Clinton agent may be ending sooner than expected.
- Nothing Left.
- On lesser-evilism.
- The New York Times dances on Sanders' corpse.
- The Washington Post dances on Sanders' followers' corpses.
- REMINDER: the work to stop a 2020 primary challenge to Clinton starts.... NOW!
- The insurgent architect.
- Part of criticism.
- I remembered The Mechanickal Duck, but being reminded how funny, yay me.
- Frederick Seidel and an unmade movie about Frank O'Hara.
- Hilary Mantel short story.
- Growth. Les Murray poem.
- Thirteen Bernadette Mayer poems.
- New Deerhoof song!
- Bonnie Prince Billy and immersive songwriting.
- I heard the below yesterday (pronounced gear-o- gear-eh-gee-gee-gee), tweeted it out, Mr Alarum responded with the song below the haikus.
[MY COLLEAGUES WILL TURN...]
PJOEPF OF VRIECYH
My colleagues will turn
narc Bookkeeper'll flip them
they'll claim my quotas're
short my myth too big
my attitude bent my bent
the plane carrying
did not detonate
seven miles above
mid-Atlantic there's always
the return trip home