- Jim sent me a photo of Popovich Hall. It houses the MBA program at USC. Serendipity be Blessed even when being a smartass: there is no self-entitled fuck (excepting a brother Popovich named SeatSix) so fucking self-entitled than an MBA student.
- Happiness trigger.
- Slavery, racial capitalism, and justice.
- POTUS 2020!
- Fool me once.
- Transitory, migratory.
- I got an email yesterday from Hillaryite Colleague the GOP Grave-Dancer. I've had this brilliantly stupid pop song in my head for three days (blessed Serendipity), I responded to HC the GOP G-D
- HC emailed back, The fuck?
- UPDATE! 330 PM - We climb down from Maryland Heights, turn on car radio KABOOM! NEW HILLARY EMAIL CLUSTERFUCK! I'd like to take credit, but all praise to Bless Serendipity!
- UPDATE! All those Democrats and Hillary supporters who sang Comey's praise when he called off the dogs in the Summer? Enjoy their attacks on him the next eleven days.
- Honesty issues.
- Everybody all around the world.
- Cheering the inequities.
- The End of Adolescence.
- Banning dog breeds.
- Mary Ruefle's private property.
- The sound on my Fisher-Price laptop died last night. Listening to songs off the 50 Best Shoegaze Albums, just motherfucking stopped working. When I go to Sounds in Control Panel it will not load. What the fuck? I swear, all volume switches are turned up to eleven. Help.
- Some of those songs over the weekend, for now, my stupid for brilliantly stupid pop songs continue. I assume you can hear them.
Don't let me down.
Don't not let the day drown.
Face your waste of time.
This is all.
This is all you are.
Sorry I can't advise you on the Fisher Price. I usually just shut off and on again. But mine is a Close & Play.ReplyDelete
Hey, wow! There's a link to words about one of my favorite short-story authors, Robert Aickman, currently floated to the top of your side-roll.
Bark Bark Bark: As an English Bull Terrier, turning 9-and-a-half today (in Dog years), there are a number of people whom I'd *like* to bite and then pee on their leg, but don't. Not cool, man; they take you out behind the barn for that -- though simply peeing on their leg is something you very likely can get away with.ReplyDelete